quarta-feira, dezembro 24, 2014

Canções em repeat em 2014


I'll never love again, Hamilton Leithhouser
Different pulses, Asaf Avidan
Clearing, Grouper
Someone new, Banks
Murmurs, Hundred Waters
Cavity, Hundred Waters
So now you know, The horrors
Your love is killing me, Sharon van Etten
Love me like i'm not made of stone, Lykke Li
The mother we share, Chvrches
i love you, Woodkid
Oooo, Karen O
Shame, Mas Ysa
Still cold, Ryan Hemsworth
Thievery, Arca
High on the skyline, The new mendicants
Colombia, Local Natives
The dancer disapeears, Dean Wareham
Lean, The National
Seasons (waiting on you), Future Islands
A dream of you and me, Future islands
To the top, Twin shadow
Palace, The Antlers
Instant crush, Daft Punk
Touch, Daft Punk
Forever, Iceage
Panda Bear
When the sun hits, Slowdive
Dream house, Deafheaven
Sunbather, Deafheaven
Latch, Disclosure
I dreamed, Broken Twin
AGF, Sensible Soccers
Save me, Klingande
Save me, The dream collision
Something last a long time, Daniel Johnston
Comrade, Volcano Choir

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário