quinta-feira, dezembro 13, 2012

Port of call



And I
I called through the air that night
A calm sea voiced with a lie
I could only smile
I've been alone some time
And all, and all, It's been fine
And you,You had hope for me now
I danced all around it somehow
Be fair to me,I may drift awhile
Were it up to me, you'd know I'd
I called through the air that night
The faults were swarming inside
Was it infantile, that which we desire
Were it up to me, all from your eyes
And I, I called through the air that night
My thoughts were still blurry in time
We were closer then
I'd been alone sometime
Filled your glass with gin
Filled your heart with pride


If there's a plan for me, Would it make you smile?
No I don't want to be there for no one
I'd stay here
No I don't want to be there for no one
That's over the sea
I don't want to follow your light
On the sea
No I don't want to be there for no one
That I can't see

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário